Support

Open search

Gear Fit 2 connection problems

SOLVED
First Poster

Hi there,

I've been trying to connect my Gear Fit 2 to my phone OnePlus 3T, however, the Samsung Gear App stays stuck on the 'Connecting to Gear' screen and the watch stays stuck on the 'Setting up' screen.

I've tried to re-install the gear app, factory reset the gear twice and it still keeps happening.

Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
First Poster

Hi AntS,

I was experiencing problems connecting my GearFit2 to my OnePlus 3T, however, it's fixed now.

It seems that, since I previously had a Gear S connected to this phone, the installed plugins were in conflict with those from GearFit2. After uninstalling the GearS plugins, I was able to connect my GearFit2 with a problem.

So all good now!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
AntS Moderator

Hi @LaadySufiia. :smileyhappy:

Any issues connecting your Gear Fit2 with another device? Any issues with connecting to other Bluetooth devices on your OnePlus 3T? 

Community_Sig_S10_02s_f.jpg

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

First Poster

Hi AntS,

I was experiencing problems connecting my GearFit2 to my OnePlus 3T, however, it's fixed now.

It seems that, since I previously had a Gear S connected to this phone, the installed plugins were in conflict with those from GearFit2. After uninstalling the GearS plugins, I was able to connect my GearFit2 with a problem.

So all good now!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
AntS Moderator

Good work and glad to hear @LaadySufiia! :smileyhappy:

Community_Sig_S10_02s_f.jpg

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

GF2 with iPhone X

1) won't or drops connection

2) software says not compatable (when looking for new watch faces)

This worked perfectly. Thanks, I thought I purchased a lemon!

Top Liked Authors