Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Gear Fit 2 Steps Display App

(Topic created on: 27-05-2017 05:03 PM)
AndyD
Student
Options

How do I get days of the week to show up in the Steps App summary screen like the floors app summary screen? It has a letter at the bottom of the screen showing the day. My partners Gear Fit has this showing on the steps screen too but my does not show it. We both have the same software release version loaded. It is very puzzling. 

This picture explains it mine is not showing days of the week underneath like this it is just blank any ideas please?

Thanks in advance.

fit2-steps.jpg

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
DRUIDDOODE
Voyager
Options

Hi my gear fit 2 is the same as yours in steps and floors I find it strange how you have 2 different ways of the days showing.

It could of changed when the software was recently updated and maybe one of yours may have the previous version

but I'm not 100% about seeing the letters underneath. 

Could even be that they were manufactured in a couple of places for demand and may have slightly difference appearance 

You probably already know  that a quick tap on the screen rather than a long press gives you a more detailed veiw even more so after the update you can see each day for last 2 weeks on mine  

There was another update a few days ago on mine also.

DRUID DOODE
0 Likes
Solution
AndyD
Student
Options

Thanks for your reply I stumbled across the solution! Lower the steps target to ssy 2500 and then when you clear it the display changes to show this... so easy once you know how it works. . It's all about achieving your target but thanks for reply as I say 

0 Likes