Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch stopped tracking my sleep

(Topic created on: 22-01-2020 04:38 PM)
Olius
First Poster
Options

My Galaxy Watch completely stopped sleep tracking for the last 2 nights. No records at all. It tracks pulse though as usual. It happen after I restarted the watch because it drained battery at unusually high rate. 

76 REPLIES 76
Dave08
First Poster
Options

Mines been the same since Monday but I had it on charge earlier and its saying I was asleep from 17:52 til 21:47 so think there must be some sort of error as it has been on the charger Dock while I was watching TV, I'm not wearing it now and it's measuring my hr as 98 

0 Likes
Darrenwalsh
Pathfinder
Options

Mine seems to be working again, I did nothing but it's back working the last 2 nights, anybody else??

0 Likes
gmalone10
First Poster
Options

Mine has not worked for about 2 weeks now. Did the factory reset yesterday and still didn't track any sleep last night. All software is up to date

0 Likes
Gedmin
First Poster
Options

Resetting the watch to factory setting fixes tbis issue.  I have had it happen twice over the last year or so.  Both times I reset to factory it fixed the issue.

0 Likes
gmalone10
First Poster
Options

Did the factory reset and still doesn't track

0 Likes
Darrenwalsh
Pathfinder
Options

Come to think of it, mine stopped working when I changed my strap that came with it to the small one, I changed it back to the bigger one the other night and it's working perfectly, so maybe it's positioning??

0 Likes
gmalone10
First Poster
Options

But it tracked fine since I bought it up to a couple of weeks ago. Nothing has changed with how I wear it so it must be something in the watch or software

0 Likes
Darrenwalsh
Pathfinder
Options
Maybe there was a silent update I got or something but it's just working again
0 Likes
strwbrry993
First Poster
Options

@Darrenwalsh wrote:

Mine seems to be working again, I did nothing but it's back working the last 2 nights, anybody else??

Mine started working half way thru the night 2 nights ago. I tried everything people had suggested (nothing worked) and then gave up. Then I checked and it randomly started working again

0 Likes
gmalone10
First Poster
Options

funnily enough, just checked last nights there and it says I slept a total of 1hr40m -  pretty sure I'd be falling asleep at my desk here if that was the case

0 Likes