Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch scratches

(Topic created on: 16-10-2019 01:44 PM)
Wuzzybear
Pathfinder
Options

Should these scratches be on here on bezel after only a few months of wear? I wear it for work only 5 hours a day ,also in house but I m not a mad runaround person!20191016_134633.jpg

4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options
@Wuzzybear: While it's not ideal, slight wear and tear is to be expected on items that you use daily. Sadly this is classed as cosmetic damage which isn't covered by the standard warranty.
0 Likes
Wuzzybear
Pathfinder
Options

Ok thanks,,yes you're probably right but I just thought it would not scratch so quickly considering the cost.

0 Likes
Mia1023
First Poster
Options
I'm facing the same problem . My watch is badly scratched . I bought it 4 months ago.
0 Likes
WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options

Whoa @Wuzzybear that watch didn't hold up very well for you at all! I purchased the exact same model for my wife last November as a birthday present and hers still looks like new. Only issue with hers is the top button no longer works unless you press it really hard! I think thats a design flaw though, because my Galaxy watch has the exact same issue and there are many reports of others having experienced the same problem.

Anyway... I think you can buy replacement bezels on eBay/amazon? If you still have the watch and want to make it look almost new again, that might be the best way to go about it. 

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung iPhone user.

Current Devices:
  • iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Deep Purple
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds+ > Model: SM-R175.
0 Likes