Support

Open search

Galaxy watch rash

First Poster

I have the samsung rose gold and I'm having the same problem. I thought I'm just wearing it a little tight so I move it on my right arm and it did the same.

Explorer

All these people with the same problem and not one Samsung comment or sorting the problem out 

Having the same issue here. Burn like spots that ich on my wrist. Anyone get an answer from Samsung yet?

Galaxy watch 42mm

20190224_133947.jpg

20190224_133927.jpg

First Poster

Called their service number regards the issue having skin rash and they told me that there is nothing they can do about it for it is not covered for the warranty of parts and repair. They just advice me to purchase a new band for the watch.

Explorer
That's the thing on most people it's not the strap it's the watch itself shocking customer service by Samsung just like there shocking updates for everything. Think it's time to switch to another andriod company
First Poster

I've just brought this watch and I got a rash it looks like a burn

Highlighted
First Poster

15512242849471283455802.jpgLooks like a burn

First Poster

I've got the Samsung galaxy watch 46mm and I've got burn like marks it looks like I'm still wearing it when I took it off

Apprentice
Utterly and thoroughly disappointed in SAMSUNG response and lack of care of concern. I just have no word to describe my disappointment. #SAMSUNGWAKEUP
First Poster

Can you provide a link to get this band?  I cannot find a leather band that covers the bottom of the watch.

Top Liked Authors