Support

Open search

Galaxy watch rash

Highlighted
Navigator

@Meganbrooke26 wrote:

Im having the exact same problem I thought it was me but I see its not!! 15823385553441381040980483743970.jpg

WOW that looks bad! :O

Highlighted
First Poster

Watch_rash.jpgSame here, was looking for a picture of a similar rash and came across this post.

This is after over a month of not wearing my watch. Been moisturizing it daily for about 2 weeks, but it does not seem to heal very well.

Highlighted
First Poster

15826447230643756846108056227759.jpg

Highlighted
First Poster

Same hereIMG_4334.JPG

Highlighted
First Poster
I'm not allergic to nickle as far as I know, however I do have an aluminum Active 2 and I also have a rash where the watch head sits.
Highlighted
First Poster

1584637755118900838072519651769.jpg

It's not itchy or anything yet, but it is concerning. I never had rash from another fit watch I wore before this one.

15846378905965131330599073154884.jpg

I have an Active 2 aluminum version watch. I've been wearing it since Valentine's of this year 2020. Rash showed up about a week into wearing it. I occasionally wear it to bed. I wear it almost all day, except when it's charging or when I shower. 

Highlighted
First Poster

I just started wearing the new Active 2 watch with the same EXACT problem. All sides. 

Not wearing it anymore. The last time I did it the spot under the watch was getting worse. 

Highlighted
First Poster

Hey, I was baffled this morning when I woke up to a burn mark on my wrist and find this is happening to others too! I'm definitely not allergic to anything as I've been wearing this watch non stop for a year now with no issues. Do you think it's the laser from the heart sensor?20200331_111658.jpg

Highlighted
First Poster

My doctor said it could be caused by moisture between the watch and my wrist.

I use disposable gloves at work which makes my hands a bit sweaty, and sometimes i also cover my watch. The rash is almost gone now, so i will start wearing it again in a couple of weeks, making sure it stays dry. Hopefully it won't come back. 

Highlighted
First Poster

My rash was along the sides, where the band was. What I can tell you is that, after trying to no avail to get a replacement band, or even return the watch, I finally bought a 2-pack of bands on Amazon and haven't had even a hint of a rash, and that was a couple of months ago. I'd recommend trying that. The band's are very affordable, and should solve the problem, although I haven't seen other people with the rash directly under the actual watch face, so the band might not be your problem. Good luck.New bandNew band

Top Liked Authors