Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch not vibrating for txts

(Topic created on: 19-01-2019 09:24 PM)
Stew3448
First Poster
Options

Hi, can anyone help? I've had my galaxy watch for about a week now and initially I was quite pleased. But all of a sudden text messages are not vibrating on the watch! All the settings ha e been checked and I can't find any reason for this. All other notifications are working fine. Any help would be great.

Also the heart rate sensor is awful, as soon as I'm excersising and my arm gets sweaty the heart rate monitor fails!!! Sort it out Samsung.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
SjorsK
Maestro
Options
If all settings are OK I would recommend rebooting the phone and the watch. That usually solves "vague issues" :smiling-face:

If that doesn't work I would love to hear what settings you have checked :smiling-face:
0 Likes
Stew3448
First Poster
Options
Thanks for the reply, I've tried rebooting both and also done a full reset on the watch but still not getting vibrate notifications for txt messages. Other notifications such as email, whatsapp, daily briefings are working fine.
The watch is set on vibrate mode with no theatre mode or good night mode on. All notifications on the message app are all on?? Just don't get it. As I said before it worked fine foe about 4-5 days!
0 Likes
AlanM1
Student
Options

I seemed like I was having the same issue today but specifically noticed that Whatsapp didn't seem to be giving me notifications even though these were turned on in the Wearable app. I did notice that the notification screen sometimes mentioned about notifications while not wearing the watch so I tightened the strap a notch. I also did a restart of phone and watch as suggested above. I do seem to be getting Whatsapp notifications again but will keep an eye open to see if it continues.

0 Likes