Support

Open search

Galaxy watch not connecting to mobile data

SOLVED
Apprentice

This seems to be a well known issue and I'm surprised there is no thread here, anyway most 4G EE Galaxy Watches seem to be affected by a software fault which has stopped them connecting to the EE network. I've tried resets, software updates etc, spoken to EE tech support level 1 and 2 and the conclusion is that the last software update by Samsung caused the problem and there is currently no fix.

I've only had the watch 7 days and I'm very disappointed! Thought I'd purchased a 4g/LTE watch and have paid for that but all I have is a watch that can only function with the Bluetooth connection.

EE thread can be seen here https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Other-phones-gadgets-tablets-and/4g-Galaxy-Watch-Issues/m-p/744059#M14...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Apprentice

Got a call from EE tech support a couple of days ago; they reset something at their end (I suspect reissued the eSIM) and five minutes later I was connected via 4G. After a couple of days use varying between 4G and Bluetooth all seems good

4 REPLIES 4
First Poster

I am also facing similar issues after latest update. Need help ASAP.

Thanks in advance,
Regards,

Brian.

Apprentice

Adding to my word of lack of 4G/LTE.... I've just noticed that if Sound is turned on for notifications/ringtone there is no vibrate and it doesn't always 'sound'. I'm guessing that if notifications on the phone (S9+) are set for the particular app to ''no sound't that the watch will mirror it. But I'm surprised it doesn't vibrate with the sound turned on. Not sure if this is a 'feature' or a fault

Highlighted
Apprentice

Got a call from EE tech support a couple of days ago; they reset something at their end (I suspect reissued the eSIM) and five minutes later I was connected via 4G. After a couple of days use varying between 4G and Bluetooth all seems good

Hi, Im having the same problem. 

Top Liked Authors