Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch auto low brightness

(Topic created on: 24-11-2018 07:22 PM)
Barry751
Apprentice
Options

Hi. My galaxy watch keeps lowering the brightness from level 10 to level 3 in low light situations even when auto low brightness is turned off. Is anyone else experiencing this?

18 REPLIES 18
hamidcruz
First Poster
Options

I had such a situation, I couldn't see it clearly, this was inconvenient

0 Likes
AlexGamer1
Student
Options

I have encountered this problem, but after a while the problem was resolved by itself, so I'm absolutely satisfied with your purchase.

AlexG1
First Poster
Options

Thnx

0 Likes
wakhtangi
First Poster
Options

Does anyone have problem with Automatic low brightness. When i set it, it works but when a notification comes it goes brighter

0 Likes
WarpedTrekker
First Poster
Options
ok so it appears the "auto low brightness" is for the "always on" display. It dims the display. I was mistaken. I thought the display would stay dim in dark places but apparently there is no sensor for that.
0 Likes
MichaelMoore1
First Poster
Options

@AlexGamer1 wrote:

I have encountered this problem, but after a while the problem was resolved by itself, so I'm absolutely satisfied with your purchase.

It seems like it was fixed in the last update... I had bought the lastest watches a few days ago, update them to the last firmware and the auto brightness work good

0 Likes
ella4858hal
First Poster
Options

I also experienced this. Thanks.

0 Likes
Buneos Dias
First Poster
Options

Trying switching it off and on. It might work.

0 Likes
Onlinepromo
First Poster
Options

I think that such a malfunction is very rare. Maybe it's some kind of system glitch or maybe something happened to the power supply, for example, it's not enough. Try rebooting the system, this usually helps in many cases. So far, I don't see any other reason. 

0 Likes