Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch and music app

(Topic created on: 10-09-2018 01:32 PM)
annyarej
Student
Options

Hi 

Has anyone got similar problem like me? I've uploaded some tracks on my phone thru the app as per manual and although they are on the phone, none of them shows in the Samsung music app. Can get them only to play going to artist folder but then it is only one at a time. They do not play continuously. Is there something wrong with the app or phone issues?

2 REPLIES 2
mindolluin
First Poster
Options

I have indeed a similar problem. I'm trying to find the cause and I may have found something. Using a file manager for the watch I found that some files are simply not present in the watches file system. Unfortunately the music app on the phone appears not to update its database probably so that the missing songs are still present in the app, but can - obviously - not be played. Tried rebooting the watch, didn't help.

Chris

annyarej
Student
Options

With mine it turned out that once I change the option that's under shuffle icon to play continuously (letter A with arrow underneath)  then the songs play one after another but I still need to go to either recently added or all tracks folder, otherwise my folder does not show tracks at all.

0 Likes