Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy watch & whatsapp

(Topic created on: 02-12-2018 10:59 PM)
Whatsapp1
Explorer
Options

Hi I got my new rose gold samsung watch yesterday and cannot seem to get my WhatsApp notifications or messages on it. I cant find any information on it on the internet or if there is a 3rd party to use. Can you help please.

183 REPLIES 183
Volpone
First Poster
Options

I tried your suggestion but still didn't get WhatsApp notifications.

And does any one know if there is any chance to use WhatsApp voice calls on the watch?

0 Likes
Blackcloud
Apprentice
Options

Hi,

I'm not sure how the Bluetooth version works but I have managed to get my watch to call back from a whatsapp notification and I am able to message back from a what's app notification.

0 Likes
Blackcloud
Apprentice
Options

Hi

I'm not sure how the Bluetooth version works but I have managed to get my watch to call back from a whatsapp notification and I am able to message back from a what's app notification.

0 Likes
ddesanges
First Poster
Options

I've had my Galaxy Watch for about 3 weeks now. I get WhatsApp notifications, and can reply using my watch,  but can't make any phone calls on it.  I haven't had anyone call me,  through whatsapp, while connected to wifi. 

0 Likes
Blackcloud
Apprentice
Options
Hi,

I have the new 4G samsung watch and have not had it connected to any wifi as it uses my EE data from my phone contract. I can make normal voice calls and receive voice calls over 4G LTE. I CAN NOT MAKE A CALL via whatsapp or send a message as there is no app on the watch.

However I do get notifications remotely via 4G of messages on whats app and I can reply via text.

And if I have a missed voice call from what's app, I can reply via voice over 4G.

I can not comment on the Bluetooth only versions
0 Likes
Mikhail11
Apprentice
Options

Got my 46mm watch yesterday still can't find WhatsApp messanger, I'm receiving messages from WhatsApp but I don't have a messanger on my watch, search wearable app on my phone unable to find it anywhere

0 Likes
Evolad
First Poster
Options

There is no WhatsApp app. 

0 Likes
Blackcloud
Apprentice
Options

There is no whatsapp. You can only reply to notifications either by text of calling back.

@Mikhail11 wrote:

Got my 46mm watch yesterday still can't find WhatsApp messanger, I'm receiving messages from WhatsApp but I don't have a messanger on my watch, search wearable app on my phone unable to find it anywhere

0 Likes
Bunyup
First Poster
Options

It did not work for me. Still frustrated 😔

0 Likes
bigboss17
First Poster
Options

Hi - Has anyone got  a definitive solution to the issue of no Whatsapp notifications. I have Galaxy Watch and S7 edge. Does anyone else have this combination and is getting notifications - if so what settings are you using. Thanks. 

0 Likes