Support

Open search

Galaxy watch & whatsapp

Observer

I tried your suggestion but still didn't get WhatsApp notifications.

And does any one know if there is any chance to use WhatsApp voice calls on the watch?

Apprentice

Hi,

I'm not sure how the Bluetooth version works but I have managed to get my watch to call back from a whatsapp notification and I am able to message back from a what's app notification.

Apprentice

Hi

I'm not sure how the Bluetooth version works but I have managed to get my watch to call back from a whatsapp notification and I am able to message back from a what's app notification.

Highlighted
First Poster

I've had my Galaxy Watch for about 3 weeks now. I get WhatsApp notifications, and can reply using my watch,  but can't make any phone calls on it.  I haven't had anyone call me,  through whatsapp, while connected to wifi. 

Apprentice
Hi,

I have the new 4G samsung watch and have not had it connected to any wifi as it uses my EE data from my phone contract. I can make normal voice calls and receive voice calls over 4G LTE. I CAN NOT MAKE A CALL via whatsapp or send a message as there is no app on the watch.

However I do get notifications remotely via 4G of messages on whats app and I can reply via text.

And if I have a missed voice call from what's app, I can reply via voice over 4G.

I can not comment on the Bluetooth only versions
Apprentice

Got my 46mm watch yesterday still can't find WhatsApp messanger, I'm receiving messages from WhatsApp but I don't have a messanger on my watch, search wearable app on my phone unable to find it anywhere

First Poster

There is no WhatsApp app. 

Apprentice

There is no whatsapp. You can only reply to notifications either by text of calling back.

@Mikhail11 wrote:

Got my 46mm watch yesterday still can't find WhatsApp messanger, I'm receiving messages from WhatsApp but I don't have a messanger on my watch, search wearable app on my phone unable to find it anywhere

Observer

It did not work for me. Still frustrated 😔

First Poster

Hi - Has anyone got  a definitive solution to the issue of no Whatsapp notifications. I have Galaxy Watch and S7 edge. Does anyone else have this combination and is getting notifications - if so what settings are you using. Thanks. 

Top Liked Authors