Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy watch & whatsapp

(Topic created on: 13-11-2018 02:04 AM)
Whatsapp1
Explorer
Options

Hi I got my new rose gold samsung watch yesterday and cannot seem to get my WhatsApp notifications or messages on it. I cant find any information on it on the internet or if there is a 3rd party to use. Can you help please.

183 REPLIES 183
harms
Journeyman
Options

Hi  i receive  all notifications   but i cant open photo.s on the watch   

Morris88
First Poster
Options

hey guys !!I'm new to this ... I just got my Samsung watch very happy with it. but is it me that can't find the _  or Samsung forgot to put it in the keyboard?  my email has the udersocre key  _ and I can't find it another thing is there an app or anybody know if Samsung is working with whatapp developers so we are able to have it on the watch .....? it's kind of anoying that if someone  send you more that one messege you can only see one and one can't listen to the voice Messages or view  pictures .. thank you 

0 Likes
Lukman
First Poster
Options

Hi all. I still can't get any notification for WhatsApp on my galaxy watch. I have turned on notification on my watch and phone. Have already checked and on but still no notification. Am I missing something? 

0 Likes
Amansr
First Poster
Options

Hi i had the same problem and i found out that if you apply the default theme and icon pack and then restart the phone it would work perfectly well now! 

0 Likes
Kaydee
First Poster
Options

I had to switch a few settings off my ESET mobile security for it to work. Also if you have an extra security layer app that makes you draw patterns that might stop it to work. My husband and I both have the note9 and the galaxy watch latest. And finally the notifications work. We also restarted the watch, by pressing the home button a few secs, then tick switch off and then back on. Hope this can help anyone.

0 Likes
Brian007
Navigator
Options

I have the Note 9 and get all notifications. It might be handset specific. 

0 Likes
DF8
Student
Options

But how do i get whatsapp calls to come through on the Galaxy watch? The only option within the Galaxy wearable app is to turn on WhatsApp notifications. I get my WhatsApp messages just fine. Only WhatsApp calls do not come through to the watch. Only a notification of a missed WhatsApp call. Any advice?

0 Likes
Ali96
Apprentice
Options

hi. Did you find a solution for the whatsapp calls problem because i have the same problem also and its very annoying. I tried almost everything and it didn't work. Also read many users messages that the samsung watch cannot receive whatsapp calls only messages which means.that their's nothing wrong with our watches. However i still.think.that their could be a way to.solve this

0 Likes
Brian007
Navigator
Options

I'm sorry, but I only use it for text messages. Prefer calls via normal calls.

0 Likes
Brian007
Navigator
Options
I wouldn't use it for answering calls etc. Only use WhatsApp for text messages. Pretty awful quality for voice calls.
0 Likes