Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy watch & whatsapp

(Topic created on: 22-09-2018 03:56 PM)
Whatsapp1
Explorer
Options

Hi I got my new rose gold samsung watch yesterday and cannot seem to get my WhatsApp notifications or messages on it. I cant find any information on it on the internet or if there is a 3rd party to use. Can you help please.

183 REPLIES 183
AndrewL
Options
Hi @Whatsapp1

You can enable notifications on your Galaxy Watch using the Galaxy Wearables app on your phone. Simply open Galaxy Wearables > Settings > Notifications > Manage Notifications > Flip the individual slider next to Whatsapp to the right to enable.
Whatsapp1
Explorer
Options

Hi. Thank you but I have done that and restarted the phone but still nothing....

Kaz7
Explorer
Options

Hi have you overcome the problem yet? I have just bought the Samsung galaxy rose gold watch and I'm trying to get whatsapp on it and failing, it is driving me nuts!!! Any help would be appreciated 

0 Likes
Whatsapp1
Explorer
Options

No nothing yet. Am going to phone samsung in the next hour so will let you know the outcome

0 Likes
Kaz7
Explorer
Options

Thanks, that would be great it's driving me mental

0 Likes
Whatsapp1
Explorer
Options

Hi spoke to samsung he said he hasn't heard of it before and basically just done a reset on the watch. Have to wait to see if anything changes today and if not have to call them back tomorrow. Sorry there is no fix its driving me nuts too !!!😟😟

0 Likes
Kaz7
Explorer
Options

Thanks I will ring them now

0 Likes
Whatsapp1
Explorer
Options

Cab you let me know what they say please ?

0 Likes
Kaz7
Explorer
Options

They were about as much use as a chocolate teapot tbh, I'm just going to go to the Samsung shop next weekend. If I work it out I will let you know, I have even reset the watch 🤬

0 Likes