Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy watch & whatsapp

(Topic created on: 30-03-2019 09:41 PM)
Whatsapp1
Explorer
Options

Hi I got my new rose gold samsung watch yesterday and cannot seem to get my WhatsApp notifications or messages on it. I cant find any information on it on the internet or if there is a 3rd party to use. Can you help please.

183 REPLIES 183
Siâny
Journeyman
Options

Go into the galaxy wearable app on phone, go into settings and scroll down to galaxy apps and there were updates needed to be done, done those and it's worked since. I now have messenger, snapchat, SMS and WhatsApp notifications 😁 hope it works for you too, let me know. Then go into notifications and where you have 2 icons for Facebook, snapchat etc, only select notifications to be in the watch. Or else you will have double notifications on your mobile

0 Likes
Siâny
Journeyman
Options
@LarsKorsgaard
I personally have the latest Samsung Rose Gold 32mm. Had it 4 months ago for xmas.

Go into the galaxy wearable app on phone, go into settings and scroll down to galaxy apps and there were updates needed to be done, done those and it's worked since. I now have messenger, snapchat, SMS and WhatsApp notifications 😁 hope it works for you too, let me know. Then go into notifications and where you have 2 icons for Facebook, snapchat etc, only select notifications to be in the watch. Or else you will have double notifications on your mobile
0 Likes
Ouweneel
Apprentice
Options

This works for me.

On your phone go to the WEAR app and go then MESSAGES.

Set the switches as shown on my picture (its in Dutch)

After that your messages Whatsapp, Line etc goes instantly to your watch and phone.

Screenshot_20190404-222728_Galaxy Watch PlugIn.jpg

Viempress25
First Poster
Options

@Kaz7 wrote:

Yessss I've cracked it!! I went into galaxy wearable app on phone, go into settings and scroll down to galaxy apps and there were updates needed to be done, done those and it's worked since. So I now have messenger and WhatsApp notifications, happy, happy birthday girl today as it was driving me nuts 🤯😁 hope it works for you too, let me know 🤞

No WhatsApp!!!!

Robsta
Apprentice
Options

Sadly  this did not work for me 😞

Will wait on more information though

DontQuitBros
First Poster
Options

Theres no such thing on app, 

Form what I can read you say

1 weareable app

2 setting  ( you lost me here, not visible on the werable app)

3 scrool down to galaxy app

0 Likes
Frederickdawg
Pioneer
Options

Any solutions? WhatsApp is enabled in both notification settings on the wearable app on the phone but still doesn't work.

0 Likes
Frederickdawg
Pioneer
Options
Solution was to uninstall and reinstall WhatsApp on phone. All good.
0 Likes
Zaveri
First Poster
Options
Goto phone-settings-apps- search for whatsapp- goto notification and enable all.

This did work for us
0 Likes
Frederickdawg
Pioneer
Options
I already fixed it . Read above
0 Likes