Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch Wrist pain

(Topic created on: 26-11-2019 04:52 PM)
Jenniferb16
First Poster
Options

I have been experiencing a dull, achy feeling from my wrist to my elbow when I wear my watch after only wearing for a few weeks. When I don't wear it, it goes away.  What is the issue?

Jennifer B

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
AndrewL
Options
@Jenniferb16: Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. Have you tried loosening the strap while you're wearing the Galaxy Watch to see if this helps? If you wear it on the opposite wrist does the issue persist? If this isn't applicable then I recommend speaking with your GP to see if they're able to identify the source of the pain.
0 Likes
Jenniferb16
First Poster
Options

I do not wear my watch tight at all. It is loose. I had an appointment with my GP today for a physical and I am completely healthy. This only happens when I wear the watch. 

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
@Jenniferb16: Did you mention the issue to your GP, and if so what did they advise?
0 Likes
Options

yeah those clocks always give u wrist pain and you should be very careful when watching it. I gifted my wife a iphone watches, or apple watches, however they are called, and after few weeks she had something bad with her wrist aswell, and she was experiencing high pain there. I started to look where can i buy kratom so she could release those kind of pains, anyway we had to throw that watches away, I mean gifting to some acquaintances of ours, but how sad, making a gift and then seeing that it is not just useless, but even hruting your lovely person.

0 Likes
Members_QJdRUfe
First Poster
Options

I'm having this issue also  wore watch first few days. Pretty much have a dull pain. Removed watch and after 12 hrs no pain.  Weird?. 

0 Likes