Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch Inactivity Time reminders

(Topic created on: 14-09-2018 09:45 AM)
GaryBrett
Voyager
Options

Hi there, after updating to V6 of samsung health my inacticy reminders have stopped, they are enabled on the watch but in Samsung Health the option is now greyed out as below, any ideas?

sh.jpg

65 REPLIES 65
Wiz
First Poster
Options

All fixed in latest update.

Thanks SAMSUNG!

0 Likes
HelsBels
First Poster
Options

I have noticed this last week that when I set my Gear Sport to track a workout, it isn't recording all of the data like it used to. I don't get the Inactivity alerts anymore either.

I see people have said about updates fixing this. Is this a Wearbales update or Samsung Health update? Both of mine appear to be up-to-date but I'm still having the problems. I'm in the UK if that makes a difference! How do I know if I am on the latest versions?

Sorry if this has been covered or is simple info... but I'm struggling to get it working and it's really frustrating to have a watch that cost a lot and doesn't do everything it is supposed to! Thanks in advance :smiling-face:

0 Likes
VM77
First Poster
Options

Looks like Inactive time alerts is conflicting with Abdoid 9 on the phone and does not related to watch itself, but this is purely my obseration / opimion. If you compare the same exact version of S Health app on Android 8 and 9, it's actually has slight differencies, which was surpising for me, but I noticed that Inactive time alerts had no issues with Android 8... Nevertheless, even though I had this issue recently, I was able to fix it by going to S Health app on my phone -> Setings -> Notofocations -> Inactive time alerts -> change Notification style to Sound and pop-up... This worked for me, hope it will help

0 Likes
Hopeful
Student
Options

Hooray, received a watch update here in Australia yesterday and reminders are now working

0 Likes
domscalzo
Apprentice
Options

Glad to hear it! 🙂

0 Likes
igorko82
Apprentice
Options

Reminders does not work on Galaxy Watch Active

0 Likes
LadyJane
Student
Options

Mine have been working since the last update. In the Galaxy Wearable app on your phone,  on the about watch view, scroll down to About Watch and check for a software update. 

igorko82
Apprentice
Options

it works after update

0 Likes
MRich
First Poster
Options

i don't believe that is the issue...  It is ON on my watch - I don't even have the option any more on the phone.  I lost the noticfications about 2 months ago...  this was one of my favorite features...

MaximY
First Poster
Options

@MRich wrote:

i don't believe that is the issue...  It is ON on my watch - I don't even have the option any more on the phone.  I lost the noticfications about 2 months ago...  this was one of my favorite features...

Same.. I'm so dissapointed with this feature is gone on my phone. I had to install the previous version of the app 6.1.2.025. Inactive time reminders are working now. Will use it untill they bring the solution for the furure updates. 

0 Likes