Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch Inactivity Time reminders

(Topic created on: 31-01-2019 02:27 AM)
GaryBrett
Voyager
Options

Hi there, after updating to V6 of samsung health my inacticy reminders have stopped, they are enabled on the watch but in Samsung Health the option is now greyed out as below, any ideas?

sh.jpg

65 REPLIES 65
domscalzo
Apprentice
Options
Just did the 1/24/2019 update and it started working again. Let's hope it lasts.
0 Likes
SmittyBDA
Student
Options

Hey guys,

Came across this forum a few weeks ago and just wanted to share what seems to have worked for me. Its January 29 2019 and I did the Galaxy watch update that was released a few days ago and still no activity alerts. I went into my S health notification app today and changed the "Importance" level to URGENT and about 40 mins later whilst in training I got my first alert in months! It's been working all day for me since  Let me know if it works for you guys. Sorry my wrist picture is sideways but I uploaded the images direct from my phone.20190130_095726.jpg

Screenshot_20190130-094833_Settings.jpg

0 Likes
mrskatyoung
Explorer
Options

@SmittyBDA wrote:

Hey guys,

Came across this forum a few weeks ago and just wanted to share what seems to have worked for me. Its January 29 2019 and I did the Galaxy watch update that was released a few days ago and ill no activity alerts. I went into my S health notification app today and changed the "Importance" level to URGENT and about 40 mins later whilst in training I got my first alert in months! It's been working all day for me since  Let me know if it works for you guys. Sorry my wrist picture is sideways but I uploaded the images direct from my phone.20190130_095726.jpg

Screenshot_20190130-094833_Settings.jpg

Hi, thanks for posting. Where are you as in UK still no update?

I will give it a go and report back.. Have you noticed any improvement with step and hr tracking??? 

0 Likes
SmittyBDA
Student
Options

I live in Bermuda which apart of the Samsung America's region. I have never had an issue with my steps and HR functionality. Only had an issue with the activity alerts after the update released for the Galaxy watch 2 months ago.

0 Likes
domscalzo
Apprentice
Options
The latest update fixed it for me.
0 Likes
mrskatyoung
Explorer
Options

I tried the settis above but hasn't worked for me... 😔

Waiting for update in the UK. .

But my heart rate and steps are out too so hoping the update sorts those as well... 

0 Likes
Hopeful
Student
Options
What app did you update, was it Wearable. I can't see any updates available and was last updated August 2018. I am in Australia
0 Likes
Hopeful
Student
Options
I can't find this screen in S Health. What do you navigate to?
0 Likes
Niknak82
Explorer
Options

I can verify that the update fixed tbe issue for me.  I had to manually check for updates in the Gear Wearable app for it to pick up the update.

0 Likes
mrskatyoung
Explorer
Options

At the minute I have two watches. One connected to my phone and the other not connected. Both have the updates and exactly the same settings but only the one not connected to the phone is receiving the inactivity reminder!!!!!

Any help in answer to that one would be appreciated 

0 Likes