Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 46mm

(Topic created on: 13-03-2019 11:56 PM)
Hackett
Voyager
Options

I'm thinking of getting a Galaxy watch 46mm are they any good but I dont want the sim one i dont think. What the difference and what did you go for, just need feed back before i but one.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I can give you feedback on the Samsung Gear s3 Frontier watch I bought a while ago @Hackett 

It's very similar to the newer watch. 

The watch is an awesome device in it's own right as a standalone device and when hooked upto my phone via Bluetooth I recieve my notifications and emails etc with no issues.

Being able to see what's been sent to me at a glance via the watch is very convenient instead of having to reach for my phone each time and proceed to unlock it to see the notification. 

Being able to reply to texts and if i want make and recieve phone calls via the watch and its inbuilt speaker and microphone is useful too..

Being able to check my calendar and reminders , alarms and count my steps is very useful.

The amount of watch faces is incredible.

Theres enough apps for me to use and the battery lasts around 1-2 days.

I'd suggest to watch YouTube review videos and if you can visit a Samsung Experience Store or any Highstreet Store that has working retail models and try them out. 

If your not using a Samsung phone then check out that your phone will be compatible with the Samsung watch.

This info is available online via a Google search.

If you choose an option with an esim then you would need to speak with your mobile network to see if they support the esim and what if any the monthly tariff costs would be or if they can add it to your existing contract.

Enjoy your journey.   :smiling-face:

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I can give you feedback on the Samsung Gear s3 Frontier watch I bought a while ago @Hackett 

It's very similar to the newer watch. 

The watch is an awesome device in it's own right as a standalone device and when hooked upto my phone via Bluetooth I recieve my notifications and emails etc with no issues.

Being able to see what's been sent to me at a glance via the watch is very convenient instead of having to reach for my phone each time and proceed to unlock it to see the notification. 

Being able to reply to texts and if i want make and recieve phone calls via the watch and its inbuilt speaker and microphone is useful too..

Being able to check my calendar and reminders , alarms and count my steps is very useful.

The amount of watch faces is incredible.

Theres enough apps for me to use and the battery lasts around 1-2 days.

I'd suggest to watch YouTube review videos and if you can visit a Samsung Experience Store or any Highstreet Store that has working retail models and try them out. 

If your not using a Samsung phone then check out that your phone will be compatible with the Samsung watch.

This info is available online via a Google search.

If you choose an option with an esim then you would need to speak with your mobile network to see if they support the esim and what if any the monthly tariff costs would be or if they can add it to your existing contract.

Enjoy your journey.   :smiling-face:

Hackett
Voyager
Options
@BandOfBrothers
That's a great review mate and I'll pop in the store etc.
Many thanks
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

You're very welcome @Hackett 

Please go go have a look.

I've not regretted buying the s3 and wont have any reservations buying the next iteration  

One tip.

I bought some tempered glass screen protectors for my watch and I'm glad I did. 

Getting a scratch on the screen spoils the user experience so paying a small amount of money for these are definitely worth the outlay.

0 Likes