Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 46mm heart rate monitoring and sleep tracking not working.

(Topic created on: 09-09-2018 05:58 PM)
siddharth
Student
Options

Galaxy watch 46mm heart rate monitoring and sleep tracking not working.

76 REPLIES 76
Pennik
First Poster
Options

I am also experiencing same problems with my new Samsung Galaxy watch. Failing to track sleep stages due to watch unable to monitor heart rate

GaryBrett
Voyager
Options

0 Likes
Jdd3
Apprentice
Options

How do I enable continuous HR on samsung sports gear watch? John

0 Likes
AntS
Options
Sham2
Apprentice
Options

I'm not even getting the green tracking light on back of watch!  ***** Samsung...what is this rubbish.  I'm going to file for refund as this is clearly not working as designed.  Thoroughly disappointing for a £300 product.  Disgusting

Jdd3
Apprentice
Options

I found the answer. I pressed both buttons on my sport watch at the dame time and kept pressing till the watch turned OFF then restarted. The heart rate was back and after a night sleep I went To Samsung Health and sleep transferred. Try it.

Sham2
Apprentice
Options

Hi...sorry...i forgot to report back after my rant I rebooted the watch...but yes rebooting the watch seems to have done the trick.  I can now measure heart rate once again. :smiling-face:

May be worth taking out extended warranty where available though! :thinking-face:

DannyT
Options

Glad to hear, @Jdd3.

@Everyone - Could you try this and let us know how you get on?

Welcome to the Community!

0 Likes
Cocoshandmade
First Poster
Options

Mine went out of tracking heart rate and stress and I rebooted and now is working again...I hope it doesn't happen again!

0 Likes
VideoAngelus
Student
Options

The same issue on my 42mm Galaxy Watch:-(

0 Likes