Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 42mm not recording sleep

(Topic created on: 15-01-2020 02:58 PM)
Portlandmike91
First Poster
Options

I have had this problem a few different times now. This last week my watch has stopped recording my sleep data. Nothing has changed on my end, still using the watch the same as I have since the beginning. Not sure what's wrong but this is the main reason I have the watch. 

5 REPLIES 5
Wolfrunner
Explorer
Options
Same problem on same watch since Thursday. My problem is caused by the watch not recording heart rate every 10 mins. Set HR recording to continuous last night and sleep okay this morning. When set to 10min intervals only records hourly. Oddly at xx.50hrs.
cholmondely
First Poster
Options

Mine worked perfectly until last update will try heart on continuous see if it is better ,for me the sleep pattern is important

0 Likes
Uncle_Nickolai
First Poster
Options

I HAD THIS ISSUE AND FIXED IT ON A WHIM

For whatever reason, changing watch faces TWICE fixed it after the most recent update

Nikolay Atanasov
First Poster
Options

THIS SOLVED MY PROBLEM TOO!

After I changed the watchface to the stock one (Weather Center) and then switched back to the one I'm using (Casual Minimalist), the watch immediately showed my last sleep tracking from today.

Thank you for sharing this, I just registered here to thank you!

0 Likes
fx2050
First Poster
Options

just got my watch 5 and 1st night i have no sleep data on watch but my phone app shows 7hrs.  

no rem info etc

do i need constant heart monitoring or is this a bug like with teh changing of watch faces?

0 Likes