Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy gear s2 watch

(Topic created on: 29-11-2019 04:48 PM)
Memphis32
Student
Options

Samsung did an update on the watches since the update I have not been able to connect my watch to my galaxy note 9 it keeps saying plugin has stopped when trying to connect...... Anyone else having the same issue or know how to fix it

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @Memphis32 ,

let's try this:

1. From the phone go to Settings> Apps> Menu (3 dots top right)> Show system apps> Gear S Plugin> Force stop. 

2. Once done, follow the same route: Settings> Apps> Menu (3 dots top right)> Show system apps> Gear S Plugin> Clear cache and then clear data. 

3. Then on the watch tap "Connect to a phone" and follow the instructions.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Solution
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @Memphis32 ,

let's try this:

1. From the phone go to Settings> Apps> Menu (3 dots top right)> Show system apps> Gear S Plugin> Force stop. 

2. Once done, follow the same route: Settings> Apps> Menu (3 dots top right)> Show system apps> Gear S Plugin> Clear cache and then clear data. 

3. Then on the watch tap "Connect to a phone" and follow the instructions.

0 Likes
Memphis32
Student
Options

I tried all of that and it didn't work samsung just sent out a new update since the last one they did messed everything up so now my watch is working so hopefully they fixed there glitch

0 Likes
Allanmpmp
Student
Options

I just got a Note S10 and tried to pair with Gear S2 watch.  It finds the watch and looks like it is getting close to finshing.  It fills in 4 of 5 bars and stays on the 5th bar.  It does not finish pairing.  I've tried several times over the past 2 days.  

0 Likes