Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy fit counting incorrect steps

(Topic created on: 24-05-2020 05:38 AM)
Burr871
First Poster
Options

Hi everyone 

I have a galaxy fit (the newest one) I mainly use for step and workouts however im noticing that evertime I do a work out (yesterday for example I selected a weights workout) it added around an extra 800-1000 steps! There was no way I did that many steps during a weights workout, im assuming this is because there was alot of arm movement however this is an incorrect step count?? 

It also adds 300-400 steps just whilst pulling on clothes or brushing my hair 

I got this one because I had read everywhere that you can wear all day and gain an accurate read on calories/HR/Steps and this just doesn't seem to be the case. 

Can anyone shed some light? 

4 REPLIES 4
Lyndseyrose
First Poster
Options

I have just gotten a fit watch too. Likewise it is counting thousands of extra steps per day. Completely inaccurate. I woke up to 350 steps went to the bathroom and i had 1356 steps. Would be great if anyone knows how to fix this issue 

0 Likes
Tuyama
Student
Options

Same here, I bought in less than a month and notice that, today I made a test with other two types of fit watches.

https://imgur.com/9an0EMl

It's completely not accurate 

0 Likes
Lesley63
First Poster
Options

mine is exactly the same, totally inaccurate step count. I am considering returning it for a refund

0 Likes
mdiggitydawg
First Poster
Options

just bought the original galaxy fit and same thing...ridiculous steps added that I am not taking....no replies from Samsung on this issue?

0 Likes