Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy buds right side volume almost muted

(Topic created on: 10-05-2019 11:53 PM)
AgentWD40
Apprentice
Options

Have had my galaxy buds for less than a day and after enjoying them for about 10 minutes I put them in and the right ear bud seems to have dropped the volume to almost mut on full volume.

I have tried resetting them in the wearable app, also paired them via bluetooth to my Lenovo tab same issue, also just using the right side on it's own it's still almost silent. The ear phones recieved an update today so are fully updated also.  Am really not happy as waited 48 days for these to arrive from the preorder promotion and less than 24 hours later and there not working correctly or faulty.

Looking online can see a fair few posts around with the same issue, was expecting a bit more from Samsung to be honest.

1 REPLY 1
AgentWD40
Apprentice
Options

After trying to get them to work and samsung trying it was deemed they were faulty so sent them back, after 3 or 4 weeks last response I had from samsung was they still have not been recieved in there logging system, so from the sounds of it they are now lost. So not only did I receive a faulty set but now they have gone missing after sending them and I'll be amazed if I ever see a set working at this rate, really not happy with the lack of communication with Samsung on the issues and the returns process as a whole. I've emailed them again today to find out what the next steps are as I doubt they will be found. I just want a set of headphones I was supposed to have months ago.

0 Likes