Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy buds Bluetooth connection to smart tv

(Topic created on: 09-04-2019 09:56 AM)
Mark007
Navigator
Options

I've cinneccon my galaxy buds to my Samsung smart TV but I can't figure out how to adjust the volume on the buds while connected to the TV has anybody figured this out yet. Thank you

70 REPLIES 70
Mark007
Navigator
Options

I agree but as I own them I'm just letting ppl know that I found a good pair for the TV connection but I will try to figure out how to do the buds with a tv

AdrianMichael
Journeyman
Options

Hi. I am having the same issue. I use my Smart TV as the monitor for my PC. First I thought that I can route my audio to my phone via SmartThings, but I missed the part where it says that it can't route the sound with wireless buds connected to the phone. So I connected my buds to my Smart Tv directly, but the volume at Max is maybe 25 % of the capacity. I don't want to think that this would not be solved via updates. I expect Samsung stuff to work together nicely (the word SMART is present in Samsung's products). Please help us so we can enjoy your products.

JMW_D2
Student
Options

I have the Q9FN 2018 model. I connected my Galaxy Buds and use the tv remote control to adjust the volume while connected to the tv. Not sure if it's different for each tv but mine was seamless and just worked with the remote automatically once I set them up 

0 Likes
Fearsome1
Journeyman
Options

My 7500 model just says bluetooth audio when you try to adjust the volume using the remote

AdrianMichael
Journeyman
Options

Mine is also connecting just fine to my Samsung TV. The problem is that i have so low volume, that I better not use them. But on my S10 the voume is loud as it should be. On my tv I have maybe 25 or 30 percent of their capacity.And of course i pushed that remote volume to max. My tv is the 6 Series Curved. How is your volume on them? Normal? 

0 Likes
JMW_D2
Student
Options

I guess it depends on your TV. Once my Buds are connected to the TV I can turn the volume up or down (low or high) with the tv remote. I didn't do anything special. I just set it up like a regular Bluetooth device and was good to go. The Q9FN was Samsung's flagship TV last year so now I'm guessing it's based on which TV you have. Sounds silly cause they all have Bluetooth but strange it seems to only work on certain TV sets

Dancingnutz
First Poster
Options

I have a Q9FN 65 inch and paired my new galaxy buds today.

I have the same issue with volume being to low. I have tried the remote and also ajusting the buds volume to the highest before connecting to the TV. It doesnt work.

Vallejo_97_
Student
Options

Cant you just adjust them with the earbuds them selves ? By holding your finger onto the right one for a few seconds it raises the volume and holding a finger onto the left side lowers the volume. My question is how do I connect them to the TV my smart TV doesnt pick them up 😔

Fearsome1
Journeyman
Options

Tried this numerous times, the ear buds make a noise to acknowledge you've touched them but the volume doesn't increase. I had a little of of trouble connecting my buds to my smart telly, you need to make sure you have your bluetooth switched off on your phone and even then your phone can still connect to the buds before the tv has picked them up. Open the buds case then check your phone to make sure the buds aren't trying to connect to that, then go to speakers on your telly and then bluetooth headphones. You should hopefully get them to connect then 😉

0 Likes
Vallejo_97_
Student
Options

Yeah I've just found out how to connect them I'm using them right now at the moment but I've also noticed there isnt a way to raise the volume hopefully theres an update to fix it because my ac is too loud to hear my TV and at night I cant have my TV blasting 

0 Likes