Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy active Display

(Topic created on: 13-10-2019 07:58 PM)
Cherie67
First Poster
Options

Had my active about a week now and the Display will randomly go very large and you cant amend it or come out of the screen.

The only way is to turn the watch off each time.

Very annoying, is it faulty?

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
CarlH
Options

Hi @Cherie67. Can you post a photo of this? Which phone (if any) do you have the watch connected to? Is it the original Active or the Active 2? 

0 Likes
Cherie67
First Poster
Options

Hi, not sure which active it is, I had it as part if the promotion when ibougjt my new s10.

Sorry I didn't take a picture at the time!

But it has happened twice in the week I've had it, also the battery only seems to last less than 2 days.

Charged it fully yesterday already down to 45%

Plus I have majority of apps items switched off, and in power save

0 Likes
Cherie67
First Poster
Options

Here's a photo of what it's doing20191019_112351.jpg

0 Likes
CarlH
Options

That doesn't look right, @Cherie67. Where did you buy the watch from? Have you downloaded any additional faces from the Galaxy Store? 

0 Likes
Cherie67
First Poster
Options

Hi Carl,

Yes I have downloaded some other faces from Galaxy store, but it randomly does this even on the normal faces installed?

The watch came from samsung, part of their promotion when I bought the new S10

0 Likes
CarlH
Options

If you haven't done a reset/ checked for software update, please do so. If you're still experiencing this issue, it may be best to request a replacement (as you've only recently purchased it) or alternatively, pop into one of our Service Centres, so an engineer can inspect your watch. This link will direct you to the closest in your area. 

0 Likes