Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Wearable app. Cannot connet to gear S3.

(Topic created on: 04-02-2020 01:30 PM)
Stefan29
First Poster
Options

Hello ! i gave my watch to someone and when he starts to set up the connection trough galaxy app he is accepting terms and conditions and everything it shows up something like It cannot download somthin in the app and it wont connect.

I have tried to reset the watch 4-5 times so idont have any kind of connection to my old phone.He can see on the bluetooth my watch everything is fine but the app on the phone is not working.

It can be a problem the fact that his phone is from England and my Watch from Romania ? The soft is different or something ? Im sure that his phone/app is the problem.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options
Hi @Stefan29,

Did you remove the Reactivation lock from the watch before giving it to your friend? Reactivation lock uses your Samsung account login to ensure that others cannot activate your device if it's lost or stolen.

If you didn't remove this, you need to connect the watch to the phone it was originally connected to, then go in to Apps > Samsung Gear > Settings > Reactivation lock > Touch the slider to turn Reactivation lock off > Enter the password for your Samsung account and touch Confirm.

Does this help?
0 Likes