Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch repair

(Topic created on: 05-02-2019 08:57 AM)
Rach77
Pathfinder
Options

Has anyone on here had their Galaxy Watch repaired by Samsung? If so did it fix the heart rate monitor problem? I have had the new update and its done nothing to my watch in the way of improvement. I would be interested to know if anyone has had a repair and did the repair fix the issue? Thanks in advance. 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
micknick
First Poster
Options

Mine went back to samsung for a repair and was sent back to my retailer stating that it was repaired and i still had the same issue, i asked the retailer what exactly samsung had done to repair the watch and they couldnt tell me.

I eventually got a replacement watch and was fine for a few days until i did the software update and now i have the same issue as before with massive battery drain overnight while sleeping (94% down to 8%)

0 Likes
ArturoAlfonso
Student
Options

No, my sensor's screen got detached and I think I got some humidity damage,  when I sent the watch after 2 weeks they told me it was a European watch and that it had to go to a different department, no one answered on the other department so I just got stuck with a bad watch and its worthless warranty....... and Samsung International???  they just don't communicate which translates to poor service and no warranty...... I had everything Samsung but now I think twice before getting something else with them,  other companies are eager to help and keep you happy and regardless where the original name-brand product comes from they back up their service and warranty.

Eilergirl
First Poster
Options

My watch just got sent to Samsung for repair.  GPS stinks, battery stinks, it freezes in the walking running apps. I'm hoping it gets fixed.  You spend good money on a product and get disappointed quickly with *****. My Samsung phone case was garbage and the screen savers are worthless. Spent over  $2,000 on a Samsung fridge that pooped out after a year (2 weeks after warranty ended and they would not honort it) . I'm so far really disappointed with their products. Might give up if this watch doesn't get fixed properly. 

0 Likes
ArturoAlfonso
Student
Options

I had a second galaxy watch and I guess the battery went bad... it charges in over 12 hrs and will drain the battery in 4 hrs...these watches are really bad... 

0 Likes
Reeper89
First Poster
Options

They have done the same to me told me verbally that it was repaired and it was sent back in the same condition was told it wasn't my fault that the motherboard had failed and it was still in warranty this was samsung Glasgow 

0 Likes