Support

Open search

Galaxy Watch not measuring Heart rate

First Poster

waiting for something positive on this. really want to buy the galaxy watch 42mm. 

Apprentice

I have the same problem. During day watches monitor HR well. If I start some sport, it does not matter what type of sport, watches stops the monitoring. I am trying to use Samsung Healt, Endomondo, and it does not helped.

Please, fix this problem as soon as possible.

Apprentice

It's pants. Given up with the HR figures.

Mocks me too when it vibrates to say I should readjust it for proper heart rate to get measured 

Explorer

Try wearing your watch like this (see photo) and extremely tight. It's still not perfect, but drastically improves it.20190121_202807.jpg

Apprentice
Haha. Crazy
Navigator
But looks really weird. Better wear it normally and a tight
Apprentice

Yes, so do I. But I would have to have it up to my shoulder.  And I'm thinking that it doesn't help me anymore.  It really sucks.

Apprentice

Yes, I tried this "method", but for me it did not work. So I will try to tighten it more.

Highlighted
Explorer
Ah, that's a shame it didn't work for you. It has virtually solved it for me. I know it looks a bit nuts, but I only wear it like that for exercise. And I kinda like it now, the watch is nearer to you for a quick glance at your stats.
First Poster

Well after weeks of frustration I reset to factory and shaved the area of wrist under the watch and it has not failed yet. I always leave it on "always" for monitoring. I just wish Samsung would come up with an update as the watch is capabable of doing what is required.

Top Liked Authors