Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch language support

(Topic created on: 03-03-2019 01:58 PM)
firefoxegy
Apprentice
Options

Hello, I bought my Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 months ago. I was so happy with it until the last update. After updating the watch Arabic content is not showing properly on my watch. My Galaxy watch is the LTE version. This is really very annoying as I use the watch on a daily basis while I am in work and to workout. Please advise what to do?

wrong.png

27 REPLIES 27
aidin594
Journeyman
Options

Same here. Please do something about it Samsung

0 Likes
Rachidtaxi17
First Poster
Options
We have the same issue! The watch was displaying the arabic language jut fine but after the update it started messing about with the language. I have contacted samsung twice but they still do not have a fix, they need an update asap to solves this problem.
Mena_Fransis
Apprentice
Options

So many usesrs with the same issue.. so many communications with Samsung with no solution...

Seems we have to hashtag it on Twitter may be they will respect their customers then

aidin594
Journeyman
Options

Any body from Samsung please confirm when do you want release an update for watches. 

0 Likes
hie
Apprentice
Options

Samsung we need you to rectify the faulty Arabic display on Galaxy Watch LTE... PLEASE URGENTLY..... 

aidin594
Journeyman
Options

I couldn't believe there is no other threads in other forums about this issue. 

0 Likes
allansimo
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem

0 Likes
aidin594
Journeyman
Options

Did you guys recieved the new update (One UI Tizen 4.0.0.4 Update For Samsung Galaxy Watch) for Watch? Is the Arabic language problem solved in the new update?

0 Likes
SASA97
Student
Options

Didn't recieve an update yet 

0 Likes
hie
Apprentice
Options

Haven't received update yet. Checking every day 😞

0 Likes