Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch - google assistant

(Topic created on: 21-06-2019 06:47 PM)
GizmoMKD
Pioneer
Options

Hi,

I want to use google assistant on Galaxy Watch but it seems like it's not supported? can we get it in a future update please?

60 REPLIES 60
idasys
First Poster
Options

I`m excited!

0 Likes
Maleman
First Poster
Options

Please It is important that you guys incorporate Google assistant into the the galaxy watch! 

NiRo_O
Apprentice
Options

vouch

0 Likes
GBP
Student
Options

How about integrating Google home?

0 Likes
GBP
Student
Options

As in the Google Home app (of not Google assistant). I would love to simply spin the dial and tap a light/device to turn on or off.

0 Likes
Majid66
Student
Options
Me too 😫😫😫
0 Likes
Majid66
Student
Options

Just right now I installed the S Voice on my Galaxy Watch, but the peoblem is that when I record a command, it is just recorded, but no action is being done! Can u help me pls? 

0 Likes
MissT
Student
Options

Put me off buying a Samsung watch! Bixby and Samsung pay 👎🏻 I love my Samsung phone but use Google assistant and Google pay on it. I won't buy a Samsung watch unless they stop trying to force bixby and Samsung pay onto users.

Bixby simply doesn't work, it's a very poor imitation of Google assistant. I won't buy a galaxy watch unless I can use Google assistant instead. I've been put off Samsung entirely because they're hell bent on forcing bixby and Samsung pay. I'm seriously looking to move away from Samsung for my next phone. Such a shame, come on Samsung, accept that we don't want your versions of these services!!!! 

0 Likes
Aps67
Student
Options

Still fed up with this watch! But do I sell it and push the pain on to someone else?

I don't have the heart to see anyone else feel the frustration from the lack of Google on this watch so shove it in the bottom draw and put it down to experience, thanks a lot Samsung 😤

0 Likes
zTeK
Apprentice
Options

@cybernetic87 wrote:

Here you are:

https://forum.xda-developers.com/smartwatch/galaxy-watch/pre-alpha-gassist-net-google-assistant-t392...

This looks promising! Following this with great hope and anticipation!

0 Likes