Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy Watch breathing excercises haptics issue

(Topic created on: 24-09-2019 09:47 AM)
Raedot
First Poster
Options

Hey. I've had the Galaxy Watch for a couple of weeks now and a problem has recently appeared.

When I use the health app's stress function to do the stress-reducing breathing excercises, only the 'breathe in' haptic is played. The 'breathe out' haptic doesn't happen at all. I have checked and I can verify that haptics are enabled in the app. I can also verify that the haptics work outside the app. I can test this for example by overscrolling any scrolling list in the application and feel the haptic input of the overscroll.

It used to work not too long ago (can't remember an exact date unfortunately) and the haptic engine itself works so this looks like a software issue to me. I remember updating the Health app one week ago to version 6.6.0.029. The watch itself is running software version R805FXXU1ESE6, Tizen 4.0.0.4, One UI 1.0 and Knox 2.3.1.

Anyone else run into this issue?

EDIT: I have also rebooted the watch but unfortunately it didn't help

2 REPLIES 2
Mm11111
First Poster
Options

Same for me! And it's so frustrating! I've been using this function to help me go to sleep (insomnia) and my brain responds to the haptic feedback of the exhale and inhale. For me, it just stopped working today. 

Samsung ! Please fix! Or allow for vibration customisation. On a related but separate note, the breathe watch face is beautiful! Thank you!

0 Likes
Solution
AntS
Options

Hi @Raedot and @Mm11111 , :smiling-face:

Best thing to do is send an error report through the Members app as soon as you notice the issue happening. :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

(Info on how to do that here: Galaxy Watch/Gear smartwatches - How do you submit an Error Report?)

0 Likes