Support

Open search

Galaxy Watch - Watch face not reappearing when lifting or twisting wrist

First Poster

agreed, wrist flip doesnt work even after  adv.settings>goodnight set off and reset,  keen to know. Ever since i have got his as a gift not a good experience.

In my case, the donot disturb mode was activated (or rather, it was automatically synchronized from my phone settings). Once I deactivated this thing, my watchface started appearing again after lifting/twisting my hand.

First Poster

I found it. Make sure do not disturb is turned off in your Samsung Wear settings and make sure that your wake up gestures are set the same in your Wear settings as your watch.

First Poster

My watch did that as well and I simply deactivated the goodnight mode and that did the trick. I dont sleep with my watch on anyway.

First Poster

I have tried all of the tips shared. I have solved mine just now.  Swipe down from the top to display the quick set features. Slide to the second page swipe to the right and you will see a thing called theatre mode. Turn that off.  Then in my settings under advanced I have put My bezel to switched off and my tap screen is switched off.  All is now working  

Make sure the theater mode is off, I've just this second done it and I'm now cured !

That’s correct. I had the same issue and then I put goodnight mode to off and everything seems to be fine now. Thanks for the useful tip.
First Poster

Glad it worked for you! You're welcome!

Turning off theatre mode worked for me

Problem solved! Thanks a lot for your advice!

Top Liked Authors