Support

Open search

Galaxy Watch - Watch face not reappearing when lifting or twisting wrist

Hi,

I have the Galaxy watch 2 days and i had also the same problem. First time i made reset and everything was fine again. But today happened again. Finally i gound out that the problem was with the goodnight mode. That happened because i was sitting on my desk and Samsung watch decided that i am sleeping! Maybe Samsung wants us to run for 16 hours and sleep 8 hours per day for the watch to work right? 

Anyway its a great watch and i hope there will be many updates to correct all bugs and problems.

This fixed the problem for me too. Thanks!
Thank you! This has been driving me nuts and nobody else had a simple solution. I certainly didn't want to reset it and have to redo Samsung pay. This worked like a charm.
First Poster

I also found that good night mode "on" caused the wrist movement to not open the screen. Thanks for the great hint!

I have not downloaded any apps at all and the wrist flip time isn't working. 

Observer

@Mjølner wrote:

It happened to me too! I found out it was the goodnight mode being turned on that caused this (its under the advanced menu).

This worked for me. 

First Poster

This has been bugging me for some time too. Seems to me that it only happens when the watch is on my wrist. I bring my hand up to see the time and the face doesn't light up sometimes. When the watch is off my wrist and just laying on a flat surface just lifting it up wakes it up. Checked all the settings but can't see anything amiss.

Brilliant - thanks 👍

Yeah. This is the solution. Thanks.

I had the same issue, but when I turned off goodnight mode and it started working immediately again! Thanks!

Top Liked Authors