Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch - Show time when screen is off?

(Topic created on: 20-07-2019 07:02 PM)
Sasisof
First Poster
Options

Hello!

I just got the Samsung Galaxy Watch in rose gold. While it's beautiful and has many features, I'm so disappointed that:

1. It does not show the time when the main watch face is off. I imagined that, kind of like a screen saver, it would still show the time and not a black face. It makes it look broken to me!

2. There is not a way to add the features I want to my watch face when it is on. For example, I want to see a count of how many notifications I have waiting for me, not just a dot to indicate I have some.

Does anyone have advice on how I might get these features on this watch?

I had a Michael Kors Bradshaw watch before this one and I was spoiled by it I guess. I know these may seem trivial to some but they were a big part of the reason I loved my old watch and I'm considering returning this and buying another MK.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
AndrewL
Options
@Sasisof: Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your Galaxy Watch, however there are a few things you can try to make your experience a little better. If you don't like the screen switching off then please go to Settings > Watch Faces > Watch Always On > On.
For notifications, open the Galaxy Wearables app on your phone, then swipe to and tap 'Notifications'. Here you can enable options such as 'Auto Show Details', although a notification counter is unavailable on the watch itself.
0 Likes