Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch Active Promotion

(Topic created on: 27-09-2019 04:15 PM)
K3VFoot
First Poster
Options

Hi there. Brand new to the site so please be nice!

Just wondering if anyone has received their Galaxy Watch Active when purchasing an S10 yet in Samsung's latest promotion. 

It has been 2 weeks now since I bought the phone and I know it says allow 45 days but I've not had any updates since the claim was validated 2 weeks ago.

Any help would be much appreciated. 

Thanks in advance. 

0 Likes
53 REPLIES 53
solanks
Journeyman
Options

@lxgx wrote:

Hey buddy.

Did they got back to you with the response or even you have recieved watch by now? Thanks

I sent a strongly worded email 2 weeks ago saying I wanted to complain and asked how to escalate my complaint because I'm STILL WAITING for my blooming watch. I wish I'd never bought the phone and put my claim in. They emailed back apologising blah blah blah but still COULDN'T GIVE ME A DELIVERY DATE. They can stick their silly watch where the sun doesn't shine. Seriously. To top it all off, I was listening to the radio last week on my way to work and they are still advertising this very same promotion. Fuming is an understatement 😡

digitaldolf
Journeyman
Options

Yep, they first sent a bull***** mail with the message that unfortunately the watch had been returned to them (I don't think they sent it in the first place, as I did never get a dispatch notice or anything) and if I could please resend the delivery address, and on the 6th of February they sent a mail:

Good Evening

Thank you for your email.

Thank you for confirming your delivery address.

This information has been passed onto our fulfillment team and we have requested the reward be sent back out to the confirmed address.

Once dispatched, the courier should contact you directly to provide the tracking information so please keep an eye on your emails and spam folders.

In the meantime, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

This is taking forever and I will wait a little while to see if the watch will be delivered. To be continued.

FOODDESTROYER1
Apprentice
Options
  • I got it eventually after calling every day until something was done went on for weeks and weeks passed from pillar to post but eventually got it. 
solanks
Journeyman
Options

@FOODDESTROYER1 wrote:
  • I got it eventually after calling every day until something was done went on for weeks and weeks passed from pillar to post but eventually got it. 

Which telephone number did you use? 

0 Likes
FOODDESTROYER1
Apprentice
Options
I think this one 03452160008
0 Likes
lxgx
First Poster
Options

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully it will get resolved. 

I received my one yesterday. Waited approximately 3 weeks. It was delivered via FedEx services on second attempt. 

0 Likes
solanks
Journeyman
Options

My watch finally arrived this afternoon, 4 and a half months after claim validation.  Delivered by FedEx with no prior warning.  

@lxgx wrote:

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully it will get resolved. 

I received my one yesterday. Waited approximately 3 weeks. It was delivered via FedEx services on second attempt. 

0 Likes
Ozay
Student
Options

validated 30th of january still waiting for delivery,10 days left to end of 45 days,

lubo257
Student
Options

I'm the 30th Jan as well. Still waiting. Ironically I sold my old S9 and bought a Active Watch for my wife, she had her for the last 3 weeks. Starting to wish I'd taken the bought one and she could have the free one

0 Likes
Ozay
Student
Options

Hi Lubo257 have you received your reward yet ?

0 Likes