Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch Active Promotion

(Topic created on: 27-09-2019 04:15 PM)
K3VFoot
First Poster
Options

Hi there. Brand new to the site so please be nice!

Just wondering if anyone has received their Galaxy Watch Active when purchasing an S10 yet in Samsung's latest promotion. 

It has been 2 weeks now since I bought the phone and I know it says allow 45 days but I've not had any updates since the claim was validated 2 weeks ago.

Any help would be much appreciated. 

Thanks in advance. 

0 Likes
53 REPLIES 53
Liamo
First Poster
Options

I applied was told it will be delivered within 45 days which is 3 days from now how can I know if it will come is there tracking or owt 

0 Likes
sparky_em
Apprentice
Options

There's no tracking unfortunately, the most notice you get is an email the night before from DX delivery saying they're gonna deliver it the next day. I was the same as you got to nearly 45 days and hadn't heard anything.

I sent them an email using the contact form on the promo website and got a reply the next day saying it would be arranged in the next week or so - I didn't mind waiting I just wanted to have some idea of what to expect! In the end it turned up two days later.

I hope that helps!

0 Likes
ally180
Journeyman
Options
Got this email 2 days ago about time too, still waiting....

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your recent participation within the Samsung S10 Watch Active promotion.

Due to the popularity of this promotion, some customers will experience a slight delay in receiving their Samsung Watch Active.

Please rest assured that we are working as fast as we can to send out your reward, however we would like to sincerely apologise if your delivery does arrive later than planned. Whilst we hope to avoid any delay with your shipment, we are aiming for your Watch Active to be shipped out to you within the next 10 working days at the very latest.

Once your Watch Active has been dispatched, you will receive a notification via email which will contain the courier tracking details and provide you access to the latest updates on your shipment. Alternatively you can check for any updates on your claim by visiting the 'Track My Claim' page on the claim website.

We hope in the meantime you are enjoying your new Galaxy phone.

Kind regards,

Samsung Promotional Support
0 Likes
Abd84
First Poster
Options

I too am waiting for my active watch and it has been beyond 45 days and when i emailed them numerous times before and after the 45 days lapsed, and  still get the same kind of response. The promotion ended months ago, so i dont know whats the hold up, ive sold my fitbit which i regret now. So dont bother emailing them just suck it up and wait. All ull get is sorry, their working on it, ull get an email when with their courier,and even if u say u no longer  want the watch anymore they still apologise and proceed with informing about delivery which is nonsense if u cant provide an eta and finally give them a shout if they can help you with anything else when they cant assure on current matter, waste of my life. 

0 Likes
Rich26
Apprentice
Options

Yep I too am waiting for it to arrive .....

I had the same email last week explaining it is delayed and would be delivered within 10 working days which will be 3/12/19. We shall see what happens ....

ally180
Journeyman
Options

Yea I'm waiting patiently and like you my 10 working days is on Tues the 3rd. It better ship today or tommorow.

0 Likes
ally180
Journeyman
Options

Just had an email from DX to say they are delivering it tommorow, about time hope it's the same for everyone else.

0 Likes
Rich26
Apprentice
Options

Not heard anything as of yet, hopefully might do later!🤞

0 Likes
Rich26
Apprentice
Options

Just had email to confirm delivery tomorrow

0 Likes
Uni13
First Poster
Options

I recieved mine on Tuesday. So they are sending them out. 

0 Likes