Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch Active Promotion

(Topic created on: 27-09-2019 04:15 PM)
K3VFoot
First Poster
Options

Hi there. Brand new to the site so please be nice!

Just wondering if anyone has received their Galaxy Watch Active when purchasing an S10 yet in Samsung's latest promotion. 

It has been 2 weeks now since I bought the phone and I know it says allow 45 days but I've not had any updates since the claim was validated 2 weeks ago.

Any help would be much appreciated. 

Thanks in advance. 

0 Likes
53 REPLIES 53
sparky_em
Apprentice
Options

Hi all, I've had mine validated since the 23rd, and still no news yet, so I wouldn't worry either if you've seen people with validation dates close to yours getting theirs way before you, I'm not sure how they organise deliveries but I think they must be sending them out in batches. 

0 Likes
sparky_em
Apprentice
Options

Hi all, again!

I've now been waiting 42 days and still haven't had any updates or heard anything - is there a procedure for finding out what's going on after the 45 day kimit, or are we to just keep waiting?

Thanks

0 Likes
CarlH
Options

Hi @sparky_em. Take a look at this link for contact details on the promotion. Hope this helps! 

ally180
Journeyman
Options

I would wait till 45th day then be straight onto them, some people got there with 4 weeks I'm on my 4th week and waiting.

ally180
Journeyman
Options

Did you get in touch with Samsung about your free watch?

0 Likes
sparky_em
Apprentice
Options

Hi,

Thanks for all the replies! I actually did check with them just to see if things were ok, but as it happened my watch was dispatched at the same time - received it yesterday evening :face-with-tears-of-joy:

I'm guessing people still waiting will be receiving them this week and next week?

0 Likes
FOODDESTROYER1
Apprentice
Options

Mate where do i start iv'e had nothing but trouble with mine i'm 2weeks over my 45day window and no one seems to be taking ownership of this I have the promotions team telling me the same thing DX give me no updated apparently it's been picked on the Nov 7th and yet another week later still no update from DX its an absolute joke I ring them everyday and nothing is getting done about this.

FOODDESTROYER1
Apprentice
Options
Absolute joke ive been waiting 2 and a half months.
0 Likes
ally180
Journeyman
Options

I emailed them yesterday and the reply I got is they have been overwhelmed by exceeding demand and are trying there best to fulfill the promotion. Two more days and I'm at 45 days also.

0 Likes
Uni13
First Poster
Options

My 45 days ended Wednesday and still no update or sign of my watch. Will give it till next week and chase again.

0 Likes