Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch Active Promotion

(Topic created on: 27-09-2019 08:48 PM)
K3VFoot
First Poster
Options

Hi there. Brand new to the site so please be nice!

Just wondering if anyone has received their Galaxy Watch Active when purchasing an S10 yet in Samsung's latest promotion. 

It has been 2 weeks now since I bought the phone and I know it says allow 45 days but I've not had any updates since the claim was validated 2 weeks ago.

Any help would be much appreciated. 

Thanks in advance. 

0 Likes
53 REPLIES 53
blenky
Helping Hand
Options

With these promotions you need to apply for the free gift as soon as you receive the phone.  There should be a link provided in the promotion material.  There you usually are asked for proof you own the phone and that it was bought during the promotion period. 

This is done by uploading a screen shot of your invoice which should have your name, the product bought and date .  You will also need to put the phones model and serial number and maybe IMEI numbers.  Samsung will then give you a claim number and they will need to review your evidence of purchase.  This will take a week or two.  All being well you will get email saying that the evidence is good and your watch will be sent to you

0 Likes
K3VFoot
First Poster
Options

Thanks for the reply.

Everything that you said to do I have done. Bought the phone on the 14th Sept and uploaded everything to the promotion on the same day. Claim was validated on the 14th but have not heard anything since.

Just wondering if anyone has started to receive their watches yet? 

Thank you anyway.

0 Likes
blenky
Helping Hand
Options

@K3VFoot wrote:

Thanks for the reply.

Everything that you said to do I have done. Bought the phone on the 14th Sept and uploaded everything to the promotion on the same day. Claim was validated on the 14th but have not heard anything since.

Just wondering if anyone has started to receive their watches yet? 

Thank you anyway.

OK.  You say the claim was validated the day you applied for the freedbie?  Usually takes a week or so to be approved.  I've applied for free wireless charger for my Active 2 on 21st.  I got a claim number saying I would hear with 7 days.  Not hear anything yet

0 Likes
Skhat26
Student
Options

Hi, new to this site as well. Kind of on the same boat. I uploaded all the details on 16 September. Claim was validated 5 days later on the 21st. And now still waiting for an update. I know wait time is 45 days but was also wondering if anyone else has recieved their watch yet.

0 Likes
ally180
Journeyman
Options

Any one recive there free watch active yet, mine was validated about a week ago now.

0 Likes
ally180
Journeyman
Options
Did you get your watch yet?
0 Likes
Skhat26
Student
Options

Hi ally180, I've just recieved my watch today 🙂.

This is nearly 3 weeks after validation. The tracking on samsung didn't change at all, stayed the same saying validated. Then last night I got an email from DX deliveries saying that the item was going to be delivered next day, followed by text message in the morning today. DX didn't give a delivery window so had to stay home and wait. Hope this helps.

ally180
Journeyman
Options

Thanks for the info so at least I kinda know it won't take 45 days hopefully. Enjoy your watch.

0 Likes
Andy_Holton
Student
Options

I also recieved my watch this week and have purchased a stainless steel strap for it.  Looks much classier than the silicone one.