Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch Active 2 Heart rate issues

(Topic created on: 08-10-2019 05:12 PM)
MattS2
First Poster
Options

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone is having any similar issues to me re the heart rate tracking or could advise further.

Only got the watch a few days ago, but I've noticed I don't get a resting heart rate measurement for each day? It tracks my heart rate throughout the day but never gives me a RHR reading.

Also, I've just been swimming with the watch today, and the didn't track my heart rate at all - the sensor doesn't even light up on the back when I start a pool workout. Does anyone know if the watch is meant to be able to track when swimming? If so - any advice anyone can give?

I have the watch set to measure HR continuously too.

Cheers everyone!

69 REPLIES 69
Christoforos92
First Poster
Options

same problem here. The resting heart rate is always showing  ( --). 

Jjcbs115
First Poster
Options

Heart rate flat lines during a run every now and then. Becoming more now...Very frustrating. 

Samsung is a leader in the tech world and they can't figure this out?

CanuckinAU
Explorer
Options

I had high hopes for the Active 2 but will probably be returning it. The heart rate monitor is not ready for prime time. I bought because I thought I could get an always on always accurate heart rate. The reality is sluggishness, although I set for always monitoring, it goes to "sleep" during a workout and won't update the heart rate for several minutes at a time. This is not what I sought. I want always updating and always displaying. Can't Samsung get this simple requirement right

Zarilya
Journeyman
Options
Same issue here. Anyone have a fix?
rriva78
Helping Hand
Options
Same problem . Active 2 - 1 week of life. No resting HR and no Daily briefing
Eu15
Apprentice
Options

Same here. I'm also thinking on returning it.

Simo850
First Poster
Options

Same, any news?

CanuckinAU
Explorer
Options

Returned it. Can't abide crappy hardware

zaly
First Poster
Options

Same here. Please Samsung fix this. 

If not I will return the watch too. I come from a garmin band much cheaper and trsck my resting heart rate perfectly every day. 

In workout mode loose the heart rate and in most of the days in the resting hr I got the - -