Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch 46mm not showing incoming calls

(Topic created on: 12-02-2019 12:54 PM)
DeWheatley
First Poster
Options

Hello. I've recently got the Galaxy Watch 46mm, and it does almost everything I want apart from it's not letting me know when I have incoming calls or text alerts. I can make calls from the watch so I know it's connected, but not seeing phone calls or texts is a bit inconvenient!

I don't know if it's the watch or my phone not working with the watch - I use a OnePlus5 (battery power is a must for me!) - but I was wondering if anyone else had come across this one?

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
32 REPLIES 32
Clydecrashcup
First Poster
Options

I have checked volulme, not an issue, I have checked notifications, not an issue.  I stil cannot receive calls on my watch,  I can hear incoming calls on my S9 but call is not recognized by watch indicated by ringtone.

I am considering reset on watch.  When I first set up watch with Gear app on my S9 I was receiving calls indicated by ringing/ringtones, now nothing.

0 Likes
Skywood
First Poster
Options

@Waldingo wrote:

Yeah, that is the same for me too. 

I had the same problem regarding not receiving incoming calls, but was able to make calls. 

I contacted EE and they reset the ESim ... it worked fine after that. 

Who is EE?  How do you reset the ESim?

Thanks

0 Likes
AntS
Options

@Skywood wrote:

Who is EE?  How do you reset the ESim?

Thanks

EE is a network/carrier in the UK. For resetting an eSIM it's best to get in touch with the relevant network.

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Skywood, @AntS   gave you the relevant  advice but just for info EE (used to be known as Everything Anywhere) and is now part of the BT group (British Telecom)   ee

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Magnus88
Apprentice
Options

My watch doesn't show incomming calls after my S9 updated to the horrible android 9 Pie....

shulamit
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem

0 Likes
looking4answers
First Poster
Options

Did you ever figure this out? I am experiencing the same thing and verizon just replaced my watch. 

0 Likes
RMOR
First Poster
Options

Might not be for everyone but i had put my watch in theatre mode and forgot to take it off, also check your dnd settings.

hth

Roy

0 Likes
RKuhn
First Poster
Options

I had inadvertantly turned off the "Phone Services" toggle under "Notifications" /  "Manage notifications".  Once turned on my problem was solved.

mikeB49
First Poster
Options

Hello I was having an issue with my galaxy watch not showing or ringing when i recieved a call. I checked all lmy setting expect one which is under advance. I found out that my watch was set on good night mode. I hope this may help some of you.