Support

Open search

Galaxy Watch 46mm Not counting steps

Explorer

It's been mentioned before this is a *hardware* issue. Having the watch replaced will not help as the fault has not been resolved even on new watches.

Your best option is to return the watch and get a full refund. 

If you need a *fitness tracker* with reliable functions, get a Fitbit Versa. I did and have never looked back. Sorry Samsung, but your Smart Watches are useless as fitness devices! 

So I guess Samsung is never going to take ownership of this problem. The very features I bought this watch for don't work (heart rate and step counter). They have you go through all these hoops (resets, etc) knowing that the watch is never going to do what they falsely advertised it does. Absolute trash with no help from Samsung!!!
First Poster

I have to re-register every time I come back to this site, despite using the correct log in details!!!

I posted the comment by gb10. Watch worked perfectly for 5 months when it stop tracking HR and switching on display with the gesture, while playing golf. Not the first time I played with it on. I sat quitely on the caddy and repeated the tapping procedure until the display switched on with the gesture, that was 2 weeks ago, and still going strong, again.

YES, it's a hardware issue. FIX it yourself and get on with your life!

Top Liked Authors