Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Smart Watch Delay

(Topic created on: 12-10-2018 12:41 PM)
Smithy6715
Explorer
Options

Decided that I would up date my Samsung Gear 3 Frontier and get teh new galaxy Smart watch 46mm, placed my order on the 28 Sept 2018 was told it would be delivered on 5 Oct 2018, so was looking forward to receving it 5 Oct came and went no watch contacted samsung to find out why was told out of stock ask when might be back in stock no answer.

the bit that really get my goat is they where quick enough to take my money but seem to be slow in come back with a date when the item will be in stock.

don't they know its coming close to christmas, If I was think of buy one for a christmas present I think you would need to order a few months ago.

0 Likes
17 REPLIES 17
Smithy6715
Explorer
Options
So not so lucky then. It's really bad for such a large company to treat customers like this and think that's it ok to do it, does Samsung really need to take your money before order is delivered especially when out of stock.
0 Likes
GaryBrett
Voyager
Options

0 Likes
lisafox16
Voyager
Options

I even gave up ringing/emailing/web chatting, as I was fed up with being told "this is the first we've heard of any problems", even afte I asked them to take a look on their very own community forum and linking several tech blogger video reviews. Just felt like it wasn't worth it anymore as it was spoiling my "enjoyment" of the £300 watch!

0 Likes
GaryBrett
Voyager
Options

0 Likes
Smithy6715
Explorer
Options

Well I have some good news not to rub any ones nose in it I have been email yesterday 15.10.18 and told that my Smart watch  will be delivered today. I'm a little confused as it still showing on web site as out of stock and scared am I getting a new smart watch or a repair one fingers crossed on this one, will let you know what I get GOOD LUCK to you all hope ou all get it sort out soon.  

0 Likes
MItchk
Journeyman
Options

I hink you will get a brand new one as I returned a 46mm and 42mm recently and got brand new replacements as all of the clear protection was on each of them.

I do feel that my 46mm does seem a little better on HR but that maybe in my head :smiling-face: - it did also update pretty much as soon as it was switched on so maybe that helped.

Steps and Floor climbing problems remain the same though 😞

0 Likes
GaryBrett
Voyager
Options

0 Likes
Smithy6715
Explorer
Options

Well just to let you all know so far so Good:white-medium-star: and it is  a new one by the looks of things still don't understand how if still out of stock? it really is a smartwatch:thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type: a few little differences from my samsung frontier but I have notice that it still does not able to link the  samsung calender:thinking-face: with smartwatch would have thought this  should have been one thing samsung sorted?

If anyone know of anything to sort this please let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE hope you all get thins sorted

0 Likes