Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Buds windows 10 volume Control

(Topic created on: 15-11-2019 11:28 PM)
sgibbers17
Apprentice
Options

I just got my galaxy buds today and windows 10 will not control the volume of the buds.  Volume control works on my oneplus 6t.  When connected to my PC I can not raise or lower the volume of the buds.  I tried to set up the the touch pads to raise and lower volume and it works on my phone but when connected to my PC the touch pads change back to the assistant and summons cortana.

16 REPLIES 16
everlifted
First Poster
Options

Wow. That worked for me too (taking them out one at a time). I feel so inferior around others who have AirPods. Why can't Samsung make things that just work. Surely someone from Samsung has attempted to use these with their Windows 10 PC and has run into the same problem. Issue a firmware update already. I would never recommend these buds for this reason... especially given how much they cost.

0 Likes
cmart
Student
Options
Can't believe this is still not fixed.
0 Likes
lovelacker
First Poster
Options

I swear I was able to control the volume on Windows 10 just 2 weeks ago. My pc never had this issue before and all of a sudden it just.. appeared. Seriously dissappointing and i almost regret not getting airpods.

0 Likes
cmart
Student
Options

I've got 2 notebooks. Works on 1 (Lenovo Thinkad) and not on the other (MS Surface Pro 4)

0 Likes
Members_lNYdB8k
First Poster
Options

The kind of fix I prefer, by far !!!

Thanks !!!

0 Likes
SweatMonkey
First Poster
Options

You're a genius! Thanks!

0 Likes
Giannix
Hotshot
Options

Not sure if you fixed it anyhow if you install from Microsoft Store the Samsung App "Galaxy Buds" you can configure it as you want as you do on your smartphone. For the Volume +/m just go to "long press" feature and change it to Volume control. That's it.

0 Likes