Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Buds not connecting with Galaxy Watch

(Topic created on: 15-04-2019 02:58 PM)
Stooce
First Poster
Options

I received my Galaxy Buds last week (which I love) but I can't seem to pair them with my Galaxy Watch. I've tried turning off my phone entirely, turning bluetooth on and off, charging the buds, pairing with the buds in the open case and when wearing them, but no luck. Has anyone else experienced this?

Cheers!

0 Likes
16 REPLIES 16
Victoeur
Apprentice
Options

Hey 

I had the same problem. Take the buds, put both of them in your ears and touch and hold both at the same time for about four seconds. You will hear a repeated sound. After that, go in watch settings at "bt headset" and you can connect them.

Sarajw70
Apprentice
Options

I've managed to connect the buds to my galaxy watch ok - but 3 times now I've used them out on a run and 10 mins or so into the run they cut out .... then start back up again .... it's like they crash!  I've followed the various bits of advice of resetting the buds and took them out today on a walk and they were ok for thr 20 minutes I was out but they did crackle a bit (which is something that happened just before they cut out).  This isnt something that happen when they are paired to my phone - there is absolutely no crackle and no cutting out !!  It cant be a watch issue as I'd used other (much cheaper) wireless buds with no problem !!

Klunkus
First Poster
Options

Mine do the same seem to be a connnecivity issue as it only happens when I put my watch arm behind my back or am stretching low down eg. Furthest point from the right  bud in my ear.

Surely this isn't just poor design?

Sarajw70
Apprentice
Options

So today I was out for a walk and had the bids paired to my watch and the amount of crackle was ridiculous.  Each time they started to crackle I moved my wrist ledt coz that's the wrist my watch is on) to my right shoulder and it stopped.  After a couple of times of doing this and it sorting the issue out I decided to swap my watch onto my right wrist.  There were no o more issues!!  Surely the buds should be able to handle a little more distance than that ... surely??

xlocklear
First Poster
Options

I'm having the same issue, it's definitely based on the positioning of the watch in relation to the right bud

This kinda really sucks, I mean it's a perfect position that you would want signal.. and that's where the crackling and cutting out starts. Left wrist, walking with it at normal walking arms level and it starts to crack like crazy. Lift it slightly or bring to the right side and it's fine. Doesn't have an issue with the phone in the same position. I'm leaning on the watch itself has a limitation on the range with the buds for whatever reason.

0 Likes
Fozzee
First Poster
Options

Which wrist are you wearing the watch on? It doesn't work well with the buds on your left wrist. Works better on the right. 

0 Likes
Victoeur
Apprentice
Options

Actually I wear the watch on the left hand and it works fine.

0 Likes
Fozzee
First Poster
Options
Outdoors?
0 Likes
Jarenelz
Student
Options
Same
0 Likes