Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Buds - more options for touch controls

(Topic created on: 18-03-2020 12:52 PM)
ConcreteLlama
Navigator
Options

I got my Galaxy Buds the other day and honestly I really like them. They're comfortable and it's nice to finally have some headphones without wires. I also like that you can perform various actions by touching the touch buttons on the headphones.

So right now, only press and hold is customisable. As these are headphones, I'd like to be able to adjust the volume using the touch controls. However, the ability to press and hold to temporarily enable ambient noise is a neat and very useful feature. I could set the other bud to do volume up, but that's kind of pointless without also having volume down on there, so I've set the other bud to start up voice assistant, which works pretty nicely. Still, I'd love to be able to also control volume with the buds...

...so what I think would be great is the ability to customise what single, double tap and triple tap do per bud. This would allow us to set one bud for volume control and the other for playback control. Alternatively, you could set the left bud to do pause, volume down, and previous track, and the right bud to do pause, volume up, and next track.

As I said, really liking these headphones but a little more flexibility with touch control functionality would, in my opinion, go a long way.

11 REPLIES 11
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Neokane 

Not quite the same thing but you can do something similar. Have a look at this link from our friends in Australia.

0 Likes
DGB2
First Poster
Options

These controls are indeed great, but I frequently use only one earbud at a time. Could you also request that the option for volume up and down to be available for actions on both the left and right buds? I would like to set a double tap to increase volume and a triple tap to lower it, on both buds, so that no matter which one I'm using I have full access to the controls.

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes