Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Buds ambient mode doesn't work

(Topic created on: 30-04-2019 09:47 PM)
AdeleJane
Apprentice
Options

Received galaxy buds today. Paired to my S10+.  Wanted to test out ambient mode, but there is no change when turned on and when off. I have reset the galaxy buds but no change. Does anyone have a fix for this? 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

You could try resetting your Galaxy Buds via the Samsung Wearables App  @AdeleJane 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
AdeleJane
Apprentice
Options

I have already reset them in the wearables app. No change. I have also changed the ambient sound volume and also turned on 'Voice Focus'. Again no change. I cant hear my surrounding for voices when music is playing. @BandOfBrothers

0 Likes
AdeleJane
Apprentice
Options
I have already reset them in the wearables app. No change. I have also changed the ambient sound volume and also turned on 'Voice Focus'. Again no change. I cant hear my surrounding for voices when music is playing
0 Likes
Leeuk
Pioneer
Options

I'm on my second pair as first ones were no good at all.. Second pair am sending back sounds like am in a tunnel when I have ambience on and even then with volume turned right up can barely hear anything. I found a US Samsung thears with tons of people with the same issue.. Send them back

0 Likes
Leeuk
Pioneer
Options

I'm on my second pair as first ones were no good at all.. Second pair am sending back sounds like am in a tunnel when I have ambience on and even then with volume turned right up can barely hear anything. I found a US Samsung theard with tons of people with the same issue.. Send them back

0 Likes