Support

Open search

Galaxy Buds Volume/Balance Issue

Apprentice

The weird thing is that my left bud is lower than my right bud

Highlighted
Apprentice

I'm having the same issue.  It's just my left earbud is lower than the right one.  I have tried everything from resetting the earbuds to cleaning them.  The only thing that seems to have helped but not completely is adjusting the Bluetooth->advanced and turning on media volume sync.  Then going into settings accessibility->hearing enhancements and adjusting the balance there.  With those two settings I seem to have decent volume and its at about the same level on both buds.  I should not have to do this but it seems to be a necessity.  At least with these buds callers can actually hear me on the other end.

First Poster

Last night I tried contacting them but every troubleshooting thing they said didn't work.

Apprentice

I think the next thin to do is send them back, though, I don't know exactly how to do that because I got mine through the S 10 promotional thing.

First Poster

Hey guys, sorry for the late response. my galaxy buds are fixed btw..

so i took my buds to the samsung service centre, still have the warranty so its free.. service was great, they gave me updates every 2days.. so after a week they said they couldnt fix the ear buds.. so they gave me a brand new pair.. and works perfectly.. so yaaayy

if you guys still have the warranty just take you galaxy buds to the Samsung service centre.. thanks guys, i hope it helps.. cheers.

Apprentice

But what should I do if I got mine with the S 10 promotional thing? They were free, what do you think I should do, try and take them back anyway?

Apprentice

@MissingLink You will have to go through samsung promotions to get the replacement buds.  For me these are the replacement buds since my first buds had a different issue.  Also if you had any tech support that you worked with have the reference numbers ready in case they ask for it.  Promotions will give you a bit of a run around but as long as you go through tech support they will eventually send you replacement buds.  Hopefully ones that work without any issues.

Apprentice

Thank you! Will keep you posted about the situation.

Apprentice

I sent my buds back about 3 or 4 weeks ago now and last response I had from samsung was they still have not recieved them in there system, so from the sounds of it they are now lost, so am starting to get quite angry now as after 4 months I'm still without the earphones and no sign of when I will receive them back after having a faulty set.

I was struggling with this, reset the earbuds and then toggle the ambient noise setting off and on that should do it. While charging something makes one airbud stay in ambient while the other isnt. 

Top Liked Authors