Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Buds One Bud drains faster.

(Topic created on: 03-10-2019 05:57 PM)
WeezCupid
First Poster
Options

So i have been using my galaxy buds for about a week now and I have noticed for about 3 days now that the right earbud battery drains faster than the left one. I reset the buds but it didn't solve the issue. At first the gabby was just a 5% difference but now it has risen to 10%. Is there a fix or do I need to return the buds.  Screenshot_20191003-165533_Galaxy Buds.jpg

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Isyone
First Poster
Options

Same to me, how did you solve?
My left bud drains MUCH faster!

0 Likes
WeezCupid
First Poster
Options

Reset the buds, and balance how you use the touch gestures. 

0 Likes
Isyone
First Poster
Options

Tried everything. I'm at home and I have mobile on my left. Update done, reset done, picked up the right one first, NOT using any gesture, I'm doing everything via mobile (Android 9). 3rd full discharge-recharge. Now are 55% left, 95% right.

Totally disappointed 😞

0 Likes
Options

Please people. 
what ever you do, do not buy Samsung products

instinct phone 2008 worked for 8 months screen stopped working 

2014 Samsung generic phone dropped once 3ft on concrete rendered the entire screen useless and couldn’t even open the phone. Replacing the screen would of cost as much as the phone. 

got the $500 4K player back in 2016- lasted 2 months stopped playing discs, and was extremely loud, phoned customer service - still waiting for the return box 6 years later. 

Dad bought Samsung fridge, dishwasher stove combo. Dishwasher was replaced within the year. Made of plastic junk. Fridge never closed properly had to push shut. 
poor engineering design with oven took forever to heat up. 

Didn’t learn my lesson yet - bought the Samsung earbuds 11 months ago. 2 months in the wireless charger stopped working - And now - wait for it. The right ear bud doesn’t hold a charge anymore - 2 hours max watching YouTube - low volume - not even listening to music. They also fall out of your ears when your running and sweating - or chewing and eating. 

How this company is still in business is beyond me but I think I’m going to have to go with apple. 
I haven’t once experienced this with an apple product.

samsung you are the worst company on this planet and I hope you do go bankrupt one day because I know I’m not the only one this has happened to. 

0 Likes