Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Active Watch 2 - Broken Home button

(Topic created on: 02-10-2019 01:29 AM)
SweetRed
Apprentice
Options

I preordered my Galaxy Watch 2 and received it.  and the free wireless charger on Friday September 27th. I set it up September 1st and even got Samsung Pay verified. I put the watch on this morning for the first time and the home button fell out! This appears to be a serious quality control issue since I haven’t even worn the watch yet! Has any one else experienced this?15699760882526664683709188791919.jpg

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
SjorsK
Maestro
Options
That doesn't sound good. I recommend to call samsung DIRECTLY. If you are inside a specefic timeframe they usually offer swaps with no questions asked :smiling-face:
SweetRed
Apprentice
Options
Thanks for your response. I called Samsung and was told to return it for a credit and reorder. However they would deduct the cost of the charger from the credit! Which means I will have to forfeit the charger too or pay $59.99 for it. 😞
0 Likes
SjorsK
Maestro
Options
That's strange. I would simply send it back without the charger in that case considering that part is not broken. If it is like that out of the box they should simply replace it.
SweetRed
Apprentice
Options

I called and spoke to Samsung care and they assured me that once they recieve the return of the watch and charger  they will credit my account for the watch and issue a $60 promo credit for the charger .  So once I get the credit I will reorder. Just concerned about the build quality now.  But I will give it another try.

0 Likes